Monday, August 31, 2009

Hiccup in Cheyenne


My Baby takes pictures of Windmills where ever we go and out here, they're everywhere. 

Following our stay in SLC, we soon found ourselves on the way to Santa Fe via Cheyenne  and down through Denver. We'd traveled over 4000 miles without a hitch. But as soon as my Princess decided to tell me how fortunate we'd been, once again there was trouble in River City. 

Coming up the mountain, outside of Rawlins, all power evaporated and we found ourselves in what I later learned from my new best friends at Tyrrell-Doyle Chevrolet, was "limp mode". 

We decided to crawl on to Laramie, but again lost power coming over the pass. As we were practically on  top by then, we made the decision for better or for worse, to limp on in to the  Cheyenne KOA. And so...here we sit.

My new best friends are telling me new fuel filter and clean the injectors. Never-the-less, we're still thinking one way or another, Santa Fe here or bust!

1 comment:

  1. stonerdsc@verizon.netAugust 31, 2009 at 12:25 PM

    Hello Hunt and Peg,
    Hope you got your wheels out of "limp mode" Quiet here beautiful temperatures and cloudy skies. Chris called in sick today imagine that! (we think otherwise/rash strikes again) Have fun in Cheyenne Susan and Becky

    ReplyDelete